Indoor Air Quality in Nashville, TN
When you’re thinking of your indoor air quality, you're on the right track. We spend more and more time inside our homes, and the air in our homes is often not as healthy as we'd like. Between particles that circulate through the air, and volitie organic compounds present in many newer homes, you will want indoor air quality solutions to combat this, and Precision Air has many options availble for you.
We’re never going to try to give you the run around or upsell you into systems or services that you don’t need. Your comfort is important to us.
Watch this short video to learn more. Ask your technician for solutions right for your home.
Contact our team today. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Bringing Comfort Home
We Cover the Following
We can provide the following air quality systems and services in your home:
- Radon Testing and Mitigation: Are you a worried about the radon levels in your home? Our service professionals can run a test to determine what the levels look like in your home and then go through the process of mitigation. You’ll never have to worry about your indoor air quality problems with our team.
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: Are you looking to kill off some of the germs and bacteria in your home’s air system? An air filtration system or air purifier can be the right choice for you. These systems also keep dust and debris at bay.
- Humidifiers and Fresh Air Dehumidification Systems: Humidity balance is an art. You need to make sure that you have the right balance in your home to get the best comfort possible. Our winters are dry, and our summers are humid, so it’s important to consider a humidifier or dehumidifier in your home when you need one.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: Do you want fresh air in your home without sacrificing your home’s internal temperature or air quality? An HRV or ERV system could be the answer to all your problems. Make sure you get in touch with us, and we’ll help you choose the right system for your home.
Come to us for all the indoor air quality services that you need—this includes installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance services.
Professional Service Keeps Your Air Clean
Professional service is what’s going to make all the difference in your home. This is a universal truth but it’s especially true when you’re looking for services like radon mitigation or HRV and ERV systems. You want to make sure the team that you’re hiring actually has expertise in the services that you need performed.
Trust us when we say that your indoor air quality can drastically change the status of your home comfort. Bad indoor air quality directly equates to bad heating and cooling. If you don’t have the right work, then you’re going to struggle with getting your home to the place where you want it. Make sure that you schedule an appointment with Precision Air—Nashville’s comfort specialists since 1993.
Indoor Air Quality
There is much to consider regarding the COVID-19 virus (Coronavirus) and its possible transmission in your home. While there are various and effective indoor air quality measures available to help protect your safety, including duct sanitization, ultraviolet (UV) germicidal light treatment, and HEPA air filters, they alone cannot protect from all forms of COVID-19 transmission. It is important to follow all official guidelines for preventing the spread of this virus.
The F200 Media Air Cleaner captures a significant amount of the airborne particles in the air circulated through the unit. Recommended as a basic minimum air quality product. Includes; cabinet, access door and MERV 13 filter
- Includes cabinet, access door and MERV 13 pleated media filter.
- High efficiency media filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Applicable to all gas, oil and electric forced air furnaces and to compressor cooling up to 5 tons.
- Mounts in the return air duct.
- Rugged zinc-coated, roll-formed cabinet resists corrosion and can support weight of residential furnace and evaporator coil.
- Requires no electrical connections.
- Mounts in any position.
- Requires no maintenance except periodic media filter replacement.
- Quick and easy media filter replacement.
- Later upgrade to higher performing media or electronic air cleaner is easy.
iWave-V Air Purifier
With the technology installed in over 100,000 applications worldwide, iWave-V is a low-maintenance, bi-polar, high-output ion generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct A/C systems (but could be used in other air conditioning applications). As the air flows past the iWave-V, positive and negative ions actively purify the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
iWave-V treats the air in residential duct air conditioning systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM) in size (or other appropriate A/C applications). Designed for universal mounting, the iWave-V typically requires only 15 minutes to install inside or outside of duct, or to attach magnetically near the indoor fan. Install between air filter and cooling coil to treat the indoor coil; as an alternative, the iWave-V can be installed in supply air.
Air Scrubber by Aerus
ActivePure® Technology that attaches directly to the HVAC system ductwork to remove air pollution, VOCs, surface contaminants, pet dander, odors and dust, resulting in a cleaner, healthier and more efficient home.