Quality Furnace Service & Maintenance in Greater Nashville
We provide fast, effective tune-ups and inspections for all makes and models
Benefits of regular furnace maintenance:
- Optimal home comfort
- Reliable performance
- Better furnace efficiency
- Extended life
- Lower repair costs & increased energy savings
Many homeowners don't think about their furnace for much of the year, only to be frustrated when they go to turn it on in the fall and find a problem. Precision Air can help you avoid this situation with our furnace inspection and maintenance.
Regular furnace maintenance is essential to ensuring that your system works correctly when you need it. By getting a professional inspection from our experts, you can be sure that you don't need any major repairs or replacement.
If you want a furnace service or inspection, call us today at 1-844-556-4436 or contact us online. We offer free estimates on all our work in Nashville, Franklin, Murfreesboro and the nearby areas.
What to expect from your furnace maintenance appointment
A furnace requires annual service and maintenance to make sure it performs as it should. Even if your furnace appears to be working properly, it's smart to schedule a furnace service appointment. The furnace inspection and maintenance work performed by one of our experienced HVAC technicians will ensure safe, efficient operation and help prolong the life of your heating system.
The checklist for a typical furnace service will include the following work:
Prep for peak performance. Annual furnace service is the best way to ensure reliable, efficient performance after your system isn't used in the summer.
- Visual inspection: Your technician will check not only the furnace, but also the fuel line, flue pipe, main plenum and ductwork.
- Combustion safety: It's important to make sure that your furnace is venting correctly, with no danger of combustion gases getting into your living space.
- Filter check: A dirty filter will be replaced or cleaned. When air filters become clogged with dirt, dust, pet dander and other particulates, air flow is reduced and system efficiency plummets. The HVAC tech will also confirm proper filter size and type. Filters should be replaced at least once every season -- more often if the family has pets or a remodeling project underway.
- Furnace cleaning: Removing carbon, soot and other combustion byproducts from the burner and combustion chamber helps to promote more efficient operation.
- Blower check: By listening to your system's blower and performing a visual inspection, your HVAC specialist will be able to determine if there's a bearing or balance problem.
- System check: Part of the service includes running the furnace and blower to confirm that the thermostat is working correctly and that warm air is being delivered to your living space.
- Occupant issues: Let your technician know if certain parts of the house are colder or draftier than others. Our experts are trained to identify other factors that affect home comfort and energy efficiency. Even if your furnace is working perfectly, your house may have insulation, air leakage or ductwork conditions that impact comfort and energy efficiency (see sidebar).
Get complete furnace service and maintenance today
If you've had any issues with your heating system, Precision Air can provide you with the right furnace solutions for your needs. We service all types of systems, and we can keep your furnace running optimally whenever you need it.
Call us today at 1-844-556-4436 or contact us online to get a free estimate on any of our heating services. We provide expert furnace maintenance in Nashville, Franklin, Murfreesboro, Antioch, Hendersonville, Brentwood, Smyrna, Lascassas, Madison, Hermitage and the nearby areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.