If you have a propane-based system in your home right now, then it’s time for you to make the switch over to a geothermal or dual fuel system. Geothermal and dual fuel systems are both great. We’re going to get into the specifics below—we understand that there aren’t a wide variety of homeowners that are familiar with these systems here. We’re going to make sure that you know everything you need to know before we take a step further.
If you’re trying to make upgrades to your heating or air conditioning in Nashville, TN, then either of these units are a great option. If you want to make sure that you’re always getting the HVAC service that you deserve, then you need to contact us. We make it easy for you.
Wait… What’s That?
There’s so such thing as a silly question when it comes to our professionals. If you’re unsure what a geothermal or a dual fuel system actually is then we’re here to define it for you.
Geothermal systems are like heat pumps, but instead of using the air as a heat or AC source, geothermal systems use the underground temperature to do this. Yes, you read that correctly. Geothermal systems are housed underneath the ground. Here they can use the temperature of the earth to either heat or cool your home. The temperature of the earth a few feet below the ground is always a lot milder than the temperature above ground. This means you can rely on your geothermal system to both heat and cool.
A dual fuel system is basically what it sounds like. It’s the combination of an air-source heat pump and a furnace. This option is great if you’re trying to get year-round temperature control for your home. We know that heat pumps are great for the spring, summer, and even the fall weather. They can leave a little bit to be desired at the pit of the winter season though. That’s where your furnace would kick in to pick up the slack.
The Perks of These Systems
Are you wondering why you should opt for a geothermal or dual fuel system? We’ll get into the specific benefits of both of these systems below.
- Eco-Friendly: Geothermal systems are easy on the earth because they’re so efficient.
- Long-Lasting: Geothermal systems can last you about two decades. The underground pipes can last even longer!
- Cost-Effective: You’ll save money after running your geothermal system for a few years. Cost efficacy directly translates into cost savings.
Dual Fuel Systems
- Year-Round Comfort: Dual fuel systems are great because they come with two comfort control systems that are ready to serve your home throughout the year.
- Efficiency: Dual fuel systems eliminate the hassle and perfect your home efficiency.
- Cost-Savings: It’s better to adopt a furnace into your home and save yourself a little money rather than struggling with a heat pump during the colder months. A heat pump can’t actually save you money the way it’s intended to if you’re overworking it. It will actually result in the opposite effect.
Contact Precision Air, Inc today to schedule an appointment with our professionals today. Comfort is a must, call the experts you trust.