Air Conditioning Installation in Franklin, Murfreesboro, Greater Nashville & nearby
We expertly install central air and ductless air conditioner systems
You might need a new AC system if your existing unit:
- Is more than 7 years old
- Needs frequent repairing
- Doesn't properly cool certain areas of your home
- Constantly turns on and off
- Is causing utility costs to rise
Do you need a new air conditioning system? If your home currently doesn't have central air, or if your existing AC system is old, unreliable and costly to run, you've come to the right place.
Precision Air can design and install a new air conditioning system to keep you comfortable on even the hottest days. We use high quality products from industry leading manufacturers, ensuring you get a quality system that will provide durable, efficient use for years to come. Call us today at 1-844-386-0719 or click below to get a free estimate on air conditioning installation for your home today! We offer all our air conditioning services in Nashville, Franklin, Murfreesboro and the nearby areas.
Get a customized air conditioning solution for your home
It's important NOT to take a one-size-fits-all approach when installing an AC system. To get the best efficiency, comfort and overall value, Precision Air will take the time to specify the right size and type of air conditioning system and choose AC components that match your home's installation requirements. Some of the most common options are explained below.
Air conditioning installation options
Existing forced-air heating system: If your home already has a ductwork system that delivers warm air throughout the house during winter months, the same ductwork can distribute cooled air from a new central AC system.
Thanks to ongoing innovation, air conditioning systems installed today can be more than twice as efficient as those installed 10 years ago.
- Existing forced-air heating & cooling: In this case, you already have central AC, but your old system needs to be replaced. If you plan to stay in your house, this is a smart upgrade because new ENERGY STAR® equipment can be more than twice as efficient as older equipment.
- No forced-air system: Since it's difficult and expensive to install new ductwork in an existing house, consider having a mini-split, ductless air conditioning installed. Each room will get a compact, wall-mounted air handler with its own wireless controller, making it easy to control temperatures in each room. These systems are quieter, less invasive, and more efficient than window units.
- Major renovation: A major gut rehab gives you the option of having new ductwork installed for a forced-air, whole-house system; or you could opt for ductless, mini-split AC. If you're in the process of a home remodel, this could be a good choice.
- Home addition. It's sometimes possible to extend the ductwork of an existing forced-air system to serve your new living space. Otherwise, you can enjoy the same comfort & efficiency levels by having a ductless mini-split system installed.
- New construction. If you're building a new house, all options are open. Just make sure to hire an AC expert, like the pros at Precision Air.
Enjoy the benefits of a new, energy-efficient AC system
Improperly installed heating and cooling equipment can reduce the efficiency of your HVAC system by as much as 30 percent. At Precision Air, we meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines to make sure you get the best performance out of your new air conditioning system. Our experts will take the time to work with you to ensure that you get the right solutions for your home's needs. Call us today at 1-844-386-0719 or contact us online to get started on your air conditioning installation project. We offer free estimates in Nashville, Franklin, Murfreesboro, Antioch, Hendersonville, Brentwood, Smyrna, Lascassas, Madison, Hermitage and throughout the surrounding areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.